• Arrival to Reykjavik with transfer or flybus.
• Free evening.
• Stay at a guesthouse, B&B, apartment or similar accommodation.
• Breakfast and departure to the Snæfellsnes peninsula.
• Yntri Tunga: seal colony.
• Arnarstapi: small fishing village at the foot of the Snæfelljökull volcano. Walk along the coast where you can see cliffs and basalt columns and impressive lava formations.
• Guided tour to the caves of Vatnshellir, an 8,000 year old lava tube. A fantastic experience to retrace the steps to Julius Verne’s novel, “Journey to the Center of the Earth”
• Visit to the beautiful Djúpalónsandur beach.
• Aurora hunting: with the arrival of the darkness after dinner, we will hunt the northern lights, one of the most extraordinary and fascinating natural phenomena.
• Stay at a guesthouse, B&B, cottage or similar accommodation.
• Breakfast and departure to Grundarfjörður.
• Photo stop at the Kirkjufell Mountain and a walk to Kjrkiufellfoss
• Whale watching departing from Grundarfjörður.
• Visit to the shark museum
• Return to Reykjavik
• Dinner and overnight at a Guesthouse, B & B, apartment or similar accommodation.
• Departure from Reykjavik to travel the main Icelandic tourist route: The Golden Circle
• Visit to Þingvellir National Park, site of the Icelandic parliament, place from which you can admire the phenomenon of continental drift. It is at this extraordinary geological point of interest in fact, that the North American plate and the Eurasian plate moved away from each other.
• Geysir: secondary volcanic phenomena located in the Hákadalur valley, considered the oldest Geysir in the world.
• Gullfoss waterfall: one of the most known waterfalls in southwestern Iceland along the Hvítá river. The theatricality, the beauty and the game of lights, together with its double fall, makes it one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the country.
• Aurora hunting after dinner.
• Stay at a guesthouse, B&B, cottage, or similar accommodation.
• Breakfast and departure to continue along the south coast of the island.
• Seljalandfoss Waterfall, unmistakable due to its wild beauty.
• Skógafoss waterfall. This waterfall originates at the Skógaá River, thaw from the Eyjafjallajökull glacier. It is also attributed a magical power: it is said that anyone bathing in its waters can recover a lost object.
• Visit to Dyrhólaey cliff to observe its majestic landscape, with the Mýrdalsjökull glacier to the north and the stacks of Reynisdrangar sea along the coast.
• Walk along Reynisfjara, the black beach made up of volcanic sand surrounded by basalt columns, surrounded by some of the most beautiful spots in the world.
• Visit to the village Vik
• Dinner and overnight at a guesthouse, B&B; cottage or similar accommodation.
• Breakfast and departure to Skaftafell national park.
• Ice walk on the Vatnajokull glacier, Europe’s biggest glacier.
• Visit to Jökulsárlón, the glacier lagoon
• Dinner and overnight at a guesthouse, B&B, cottage, or similar accommodation
• Breakfast and return to Reykjavik.
• Arrival in the early afternoon.
• Free evening.
• Stay at a guesthouse, B&B, apartments or similar accommodation.
• Return to Keflavik airport with transfer or flybus.